Sunday, October 11, 2009

Do we always start at the end?

It changes like the leaves change color; long awaited and subtle for a while, until one day you awake to a sea of yellows and oranges. Most of the time, sleep conceals it. Thoughts are raw and prominent in the midsts of darkness, but they're easily forgotten by the next day. I won't let that happen, I'll control my own life. I'll stop wishes for a change and start creating one. I will not be held back by the barriers of my routine, I will not fall into the comfort of what I know. Even if I have to read this back to myself countless times.

I spend so much time wondering about the future that I forget that I'm living today. I've let too much pass me by, that I'll never get back. It starts now. After all, one should hold the ability to change themselves consciously. Sure we all change, but usually it happens without a whole lot of effort. So here it goes, this is all I've got.

Nausea. Foggy eyes.

No comments: