I'm not sure how I'm feeling. On the way home from school the weather was insane. It started out a bit cloudy, then sunny, then it down poured. By the time I got off the bus it was bright and the sun was shining again. That sums up my emotions lately.
I just realized that I'm probably only writing in this blog right now because Writer's Cafe is down again. It does this quite frequently lately. I'm thinking that I need to find another site similiar to it so that I don't rant on here everytime it's down.
At the moment I'm listening to "Renegade" by Kris Allen and Danny Gokey. It's so addicting. I've probably been listening to it on repeat for a good hour now. They should create a band together, it'd be awing. KROKEY!
I'm so angry about the AP Lit meeting. It's disappointing, I can't stop thinking about it for some reason. I may be a bit pathetic, but that's okay. Really, who decides these things?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment